Twyford Parish Council and volunteers from the village are creating a Neighbourhood Plan to put in place planning policy to guide future development. A Neighbourhood Plan is a legal document and, once approved, Wokingham Borough Council must take it into consideration when planning future development in Twyford.
Regulation 16 Consultation
Wokingham Borough Council have commenced the Regulation 16 submission consultation on Twyford’s Neighbourhood Plan. This consultation will run from Wednesday 12th October 2022 until 5pm on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 and you can find the consultation comments form and other information on the Twyford tab of the WBC website.
You can view the submitted documents by clicking on the below:
- Twyford Neighbourhood Plan Submission
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Consultation Statement Appendix A
- Consultation Statement Appendix B
- Consultation Statement Appendix C
- Consultation Statement Appendix D
- Twyford’s Design Guidelines and Codes
- Twyford’s Housing Needs Assessment
- Twyford NDP SEA & HRA Determination Statement
- Other Documents
Twyford's Consultation for Regulation 14 Policy Documents
- Twyford’s Neighbourhood Plan Pre-Submission (Regulation 14) Policy Documents
- Twyford’s Neighbourhood Plan Pre-Submission (Regulation 14) Policy Maps
- Twyford’s Housing Needs Assessment Document
- Twyford’s Nature Recovery Document
- Twyford’s Neighbourhood Plan – Inset 1
- Twyford’s Sustainable Travel Document
- Twyford’s Cycling Together – Proposals
We would like to inform resident’s that a paper copy is available for them to view in Twyford Library.
Neighbourhood Plan Comments Form
Respond to Twyford’s pre-submission consultation for regulation 14 policy documents with your comments.
Neighbourhood Plan Policy Boards - March 2022
This consultation has been prepared by the Twyford Neighbourhood Plan Working Group to update you on progress and to seek your views as we build the Neighbourhood Plan.
Neighbourhood Plan Meeting Minutes
Neighbourhood Plan Sub Committee Meetings take place every month. Find out more about these meetings, meeting dates, agendas and minutes.
Twyford Residents Questionnaire Results 2019
Throughout 2019, our Working Group has put together a survey, been out and about in the community at events such as the Donkey Derby, publicised the plan on social media and placed banners throughout the village. We’ve now compiled the results of the survey, which we pleased to be able to share with you.